1.Parenting StylesTalk to a relative, friend, or co-worker concerning her or his beliefs on child rearing. Based on the description you are given, would you say the parenting style most closely matches the authoritarian, authoritative, or overly permissive styles you have studied in this unit? How so?least one scholarly article, describe how these styles might affect social, language, and cognitive development in a child.2.Moral DevelopmentLawrence Kohlberg identified six stages of moral development that he later modified to five. He assessed people’s stage of development based on an ethical dilemma in a fictitious scenario that he calls “the Heinz dilemma.”In your studies this week, you read Coon and Mitterer’s discussion on the stages of development (pages 111–113). You also read the article on the Heinz dilemma and viewed the video Kohlberg’s Stages of Moral Development on the Simply Psychology Web site.For this discussion, either search the Internet for another Heinz dilemma interview or conduct an interview of your own with a family member, friend, or co-worker. Then complete the following:Describe the person’s response to the dilemma Heinz faced.Identify the stage from Kohlberg’s theory of moral development that best fits with the interviewee’s responses.Justify your decision by being specific about what aspects of the interviewee’s description fit with the stage as defined by Kohlberg.Describe strengths of and challenges to Kohlberg’s theory by writing in your own words and paraphrasing and citing sources. Avoid copying and pasting from sources.Use both in-text citations and full references to cite your sources with APA (6th edition) style and formatting.3.Conditioning and LearningA sea lion at a zoo is trained to wave to a crowd of visitors. During training, the sea lion receives a fish each time she moves her flipper in a way that appears to be waving. The trainer also blows a whistle each time he gives the sea lion a fish. As the sea lion becomes more stable and advanced in her waves to the crowd, the trainer sometimes provides a fish and sometimes blows a whistle. There is no particular order or timing to when he provides a fish or blows the whistle. The trainer does not hit or yell at the sea lion as part of training.For this discussion: Describe whether the trainer is using classical or operant conditioning, or both. In your description of the training, use the language of learning theory, with concepts such as unconditioned stimulus (US), conditioned stimulus (CS), unconditioned response (UCR), conditioned response (CR), positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, and punishment. Identify the schedule of reinforcement the trainer is using (fixed ratio, variable ratio, fixed interval, variable interval). Defend your answer. Describe an example from your own learning, and using the language of learning theory, describe the type of learning.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.