19th-century British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli is credited with saying “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.” One problem is that data can be misleading if not presented in a clear and sound manner. How many times have you heard that you should stop eating something or start eating something to better your health? Ever wonder what data supports these claims? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to understand if something has significant enough impact to consider including in your life? This module provides you some of the tools needed to better understand data and what they really mean. Let’s take a look at a real life, aviation example. The FAA has claimed that runway incursions, an incident when an aircraft or vehicle is on a runway when it is not supposed to be, have been decreasing over the past few years. During this period, the FAA has spent millions of dollars on different systems designed to help reduce these incursions, which the administration claims have been successful in mitigating. Read the FAA Runway Safety Report (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., with particular attention to page 24. Using what you have learned in the readings, discuss whether or not you believe the data indicates an actual or significant reduction in incursions. What would you recommend to augment the FAA report from a data analysis standpoint? Why do you believe this addition is relevant?You will not be able to read others’ posts until you post your initial response. Additionally, read and comment on the summaries of at least two of your classmates.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.