6.2 – DiscussionNo unread replies.No replies.Go to the Hunt Library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and find a peer-reviewed/scholarly qualitative research article on a topic of your choice. This should be different than any articles you have used in previous modules/assignments. Using the “Evaluating a Qualitative Study” checklist in Chapter 11, review the article methodology (questions 1-10). Describe how the author(s) did or did not meet the expectations for each question (i.e. do not simply answer “yes” or “no”). Be sure to include an APA formatted reference citation for each article.Ideally this is a topic that you may wish to use in other modules or throughout the course, but this is not required.Additionally, comment on at least two other posts.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.