3. SIGNATURE ASSIGNMENT: RESEARCH PAPER (8-PAGES, DOUBLE-SPACED, 12PT FONT) ON SPANISH-SPEAKING CARIBBEAN MIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES. STUDENTS MAY CHOOSE EITHER19TH CENTURY MIGRATION, SETTLEMENT AND ASSIMILATION OF PUERTO RICANS OR CUBANS OR20TH CENTURY OR CURRENT MIGRATION, SETTLEMENT AND ASSIMILATION OF ONE OF THESE GROUPS: PUERTO RICANS, CUBANS OR DOMINICANSALL PAPERS MUST:Include a history of migration/immigration from the chosen country of origin to the United StatesConsider socio-cultural, economic, political conditions in both the country of origin and in the United States during major migration/immigration periods.Consider how groups of immigrants pushed are out by challenging circumstances in the country of origin (such as natural disasters, mass unemployment, political strife, for example) or pulled in or attracted by circumstances by the United States (the offer of new jobs, better education for children, safety from persecution, for example) at a particular point in time.Take into account how the country of origin regard potential immigrating groups (does it facilitate migration or make it difficult, for example) and how migrant/immigrants are received (both through immigration laws or policies and/or by society in general) in the United States. If significant, consider similarities or differences between earlier or later immigrants from the same country, relationships among them and second/third generation members of their community and/or with other U.S. Latinos in the U.S. or other populations in this country.Consider how immigration has impacted the particular country of origin students are exploring and how they have affected United States as the receiving country.PLEASE NOTE THAT EXCESSIVE QUOTING OR FAILURE TO QUOTE OR REFERENCE MATERIAL WRITTEN BY SOMEONE ELSE THAT YOU PRESENT IN YOUR PAPER OR, USING ANY MATERIAL BORROWED OR PURCHASED OR TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM BOOKS, MAGAZINES OR JOURNALS OR THE INTERNET WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC F ON YOUR PAPER AND/OR THE COURSE AND REFERRAL TO THE APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC AUTHORITIES AT THE UNIVERSITY FOR FURTHER ACTION. PLAGIARISM AND CHEATING ARE VERY SERIOUS MATTERS. If you have further questions about what plagiarism (and/or cheating) entails, please refer to NJCU’s Academic Integrity Policy found in the Gothic Guide. The Student Handbook . You may also want to review the document titled, “Plagiarism, What it is and How to Avoid it”, located at http://www.indiana.edu/~wts/wts/plagiarism.html (The new page will appear automatically. Scroll down and click on the title above).
8 pager paper immigration of Cuban,Puerto Ricans,or Dominicans to America 19th century, or 20th cent
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.