A research-supported discussion of the importance of identifying the mission, goals, and objectivesDetails:Before data collection takes place in a program evaluation, those carrying out the evaluation need to respond to certain issues and make fundamental decisions. Evaluators must have clear knowledge of the program and its rationale, what information must be collected to make major decisions, the interventive methods to be used in the evaluation, the target audience for the information from the evaluation, when the information is needed, and what resources are available to collect the information.General Requirements:Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:Locate a mission statement and program description from one existing organization to use as examples for this assignment.Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.Directions:To assure that you are using an authentic mission statement and program description as examples for the assignment, locate a mission statement and program description from an existing organization. Directly quote and include the mission statement at the beginning of your paper being certain to cite and reference the source appropriately.Write a paper (1,000 words) in which you describe the basic evaluation plan of this program. Include the following in your paper:A research-supported discussion of the importance of identifying the mission, goals, and objectives of a program before gathering program evaluation data.A discussion of the research theory and process involved in developing performance indicators for a program.A discussion of the theory and process involved in developing questions to guide the design of a program evaluation plan.A research-based rationale for the selection of tools for forecasting potential changes to the program, including projected changes in technology, agency clientele, and future opportunities and obstacles that face the future of the organization.2 Attachments
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.