(1) Describe how a technology or innovation (an example of an innovation would be the development of perspective in painting) has changed our sensory relationship to the world. For example, a medieval peasant would have a different sensory relationship to the world than a business executive in Paris. Their experiences of the flow of time would be distinct. Their sense of the images of their own bodies would be different. How they “see things” in general would be different–not just the things that they see, but the way that they “see things”. One way to complete this assignment would be to think about how different senses are privileged and diminished by different technologies currently in use (i.e. photography, sound cinema, fighter jets, automobiles, cell phones, stationary cardio equipment at the gym, glass, satellites, etc.) or how different innovations (computer code, painting perspective, virtual reality goggles) have changed your own experience. You will only be writing about one thing, a technology or an innovation. I only mention the possibility of writing about an ‘innovation’ rather than a material ‘thing’ so that you’ll have more options.OPTIONAL QUESTION (2) To add a few points to your grade on this assignment (extra credit on this assignment), how does the discussion of aesthetics harken back to our earlier discussion about Plato? These comments don’t necessarily have to relate to the first part of the assignment.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.