1. Classical v. Keynesian ApproachesFiscal policies are the actions of Congress on spending and taxing. (Note that this is different from monetary policy, which is the action take by the Federal Reserve to change the money supply.)The effects of the US recession are waning the jobless rate is falling. Some economists are recommending an end to any stimulus program, in which the government’s fiscal policy increases government spending and which increases demand and employment. Explain and compare the Keynesian and classical points of view. Take either the classical or Keynesian position on a stimulus for our economy today (opinion based.) Support your point of view using principles of Classical or Keynesian economics, as described by Mayer in Chapter 16 of “Everything Economics.” 2. What Role for Government?Wheelan describes a number of ways in which the “government is your friend” in a well-functioning society and economy. List and explain two ways that, in your everyday lives, there is a need for an effective government role in an economy.Explain how this government role does, or does not, solve a market failure such as an externality.
Analysis of the US economy using Keynesian and Classical Approaches
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.