1) Select one aspect of culture from the list. Once you’ve made your selection, please delete all other options.EducationHealthcareGenderRites of passageReligionPoliticsBusiness 2) Select a source to use for Part I of the paper. You will be using your textbook and the article by Miner for this part of the paper, but for this worksheet, include the source you found through your own research. Review the tutorial onEvaluating sources and enter your reference in the space below.Reference entry in APA format: 3) Include the reference for Part II that corresponds to the topic you’ve chosen.Copy and paste the reference entry from the table (e.g., if you chose Education, you would use the article by Jonsson for Part II).4) Summarizethe main points from each of your sources. See this guide for help with summarizing your sources.Summary of your sourcefor Part I (include one to two paragraphs, totaling at least 300 words). Enter your summary in the space below.Summary of your source for Part II (include one to two paragraphs, totaling at least 300 words).Enter your summary in the space below. 5) Write a working thesis statement based on your sources. See this example.Working Thesis Statement:
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.