1.1. Briefly describe the difference between observational and experimental data.2.2. a. Briefly describe how you might design a study to investigate the relationship between smoking and lung cancer. b. Is your study in Part a observational or experimental? Explain why.3.3. List five important points to consider when designing a questionnaire.4.4. a. Describe why the Literary Digest poll of 1936 has become infamous. b. What caused this poll to be so wrong?5. A statistics practitioner would like to conduct a survey to ask people their views on a proposed new shopping mall in their community. According to the latest census, there are 800 households in the community. The statistician has numbered each household (from 1 to 800), and she would like to randomly select 25 of these households to participate in the study. Use Excel to generate the sample.6. The operations manager of a large plant with four departments wants to estimate the person hours lost per month due to accidents. Describe a sampling plan that would be suitable for estimating the plant-wide loss and for comparing departments.6.7. Is it possible for a sample to yield better results than a census? Explain.8. Explain the difference between sampling error and non-sampling error.Record all on word document.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.