1. What is a suspect classification? What are the elements of a suspect classification? IHMIE 2. What is the primary purpose of 14th Amendment? Discuss the provisions of section 1 of the 14th Amendment. CPDE3. Discuss the constitutional provisions that apply to congress. 4. Discuss the constitutional provisions that apply to the president. 5. Discuss the constitutional provisions that apply to the states. 6. Discuss the appellate process from local court decision to the Supreme Court. 7. List the Federal Courts of Appeal Districts by location. 8. Briefly discuss the provisions of the First Amendment. 9. Briefly discuss the Amendments in the Bill of Rights that apply to “criminal procedure”. 10. What is the Bill of Rights? What was the original intent of the Bill of Rights? What is “selective incorporation”.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.