1. Caradonna Company has 100,000 shares of $5 par common stock issued and outstanding as of January 1, 20X5. The shares were originally issued for $22 per share. On February 3, 20X5, Caradonna repurchased 5,000 shares at $19 per share for the purposes of retiring them. On April 10, 20X5, Caradonna repurchased an additional 2,000 shares at $25 per share. No other transactions involving common stock occurred during the year. What will be the balance in additional paid in capital from retired stock as a result of those transactions?$0$21,000$15,000$9,0002.Cansay Co. has 100,000 shares of $10 par value common stock and 5,000 shares of $100 par value 5% cumulative preferred stock outstanding. No dividends had been paid in either 20X5 or 20X6. Cansay Co. is planning to pay a cash dividend in 20X7.If the cash dividend is for $60,000 in total, how much will be received by common stockholders?$0$70,000$10,000$35,000
Caradonna Company has 100,000 shares of $5 par common stock issued and outstanding as of January 1
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.