A great deal of current research focuses on understanding adolescent cognitive development and driving behaviors. Teenagers, ages 16 to 19, have the highest vehicle accident rates of any age group (State of California, Department of Motor Vehicles, 2011), and car crashes are the leading cause of adolescent deaths (CDC, 2010).For this discussion, respond to the following prompts:After reading about adolescent development, besides lack of skill, what are some sociocultural and cognitive factors that may play a role in teenagers’ risk-taking while driving? What factors contribute to an adolescent’s readiness to drive?Based on what you have learned (and your own observations), what are your recommendations for an age when teenagers should be legally allowed to drive? Support your statements and recommendations with concepts from developmental theory and information from scholarly or other professional sources.ReferencesCenters for Disease Control and Prevention. (2010). Fatal teen crashes: The reality. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/MotorVehicleSafety/Teen_Drivers…State of California, Department of Motor Vehicles. (2011). Teenage drive crash statistics. Retrieved from http://www.dmv.ca.gov/teenweb/more_btn6/traffic/
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.