****** this is not a Essay so proper format is not required. just a clear understanding and through response to the matter is required******Sheriff Joe went to the residence of Danny Defendant and Austin Accomplice to contact them regarding an unrelated police matter. Sheriff Joe was unable to contact these two at the house. A renter at the property told the Sheriff to look in the shed/garage to see if they were there.As Sheriff Joe approached the garage, he heard loud music. Although Sheriff Joe knocked on the open garage door and identified himself, he heard no response. Sheriff Joe believed it might be difficult for someone inside the garage to hear him, so he entered the building through the open door.Sheriff Joe went about half way into the garage. He was unable to find Danny and Austin, but he saw marijuana in a tray near the back of the garage. He could not see the tray from the threshold of the building. Sheriff Joe left the property and returned several days later with a search warrant and seized the marijuana.Should Danny and Austin move to have the evidence of marijuana suppressed at a trial for possession of an illegal substance? If so, would they prevail? Explain.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.