1. What is actions in SSAS? What are three types of actions in SSAS? What are the differences between them? 2. What is factless fact table? Why we need it?3. In SSAS, What is Calculated Member? 4. What is Grain of Fact? Why the data warehouse shoule be build up from the Lowest Possible Grain?5. What is Partitioning? Why we need it?6. What are the differences between B-tree indexes and Bitmapped indexes? Use examples to indicate when we should use B-tree indexes? when we should use Bitmapped indexes?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.