1. What is the relationship between data warehouse and BI?2. Compared to other popular ETL tools, what are the main advantages of SSIS? what are the main advantages of SAS Data Integration Studio?3. Use examples to explain why we need a staging area in an ETL process?4. Design a data warehouse for an application domain that you are familiar with. Make sure that the warehouse has a fact with associated levelsand measures, hierarchies. Several dimension tables (no need to draw diagram, just list the attributes of fact table and dimension tables, levels and hierarchies.5. What is the difference between the KeyColumn, the NameColumn, and the ValueColumn for a dimension attribute in SSAS? 6. What is the objective of physical data warehouse design? Specify different techniques that are used to achieve such objective.7. An online order wine company requires the designing of a datawarehouse to record the quantity and sales of its wines to its customers. Part of the original database is composed by the following tables:CUSTOMER (Code, Name, Address, Phone, BDay, Gender)WINE (Code, Name, Type, Vintage, BottlePrice, CasePrice,Class)CLASS (Code, Name, Region)TIME (TimeStamp, Date, Year)ORDER (Customer, Wine, Time, nrBottles, nrCases)Identify the attributes associated with the fact, identify the dimensions and their attributes.Convert this ER schema to star schema.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.