“If data is the new oil, then Equifax just caused a huge environmental disaster.” From https://www.csoonline.com/article/3228887/data-breach/if-data-is-the-new-oil-then-equifax-just-caused-a-huge-environmental-disaster.html“Using Credit Reporting Agency Data To Assess the Link Between the Community Reinvestment Act and Consumer Credit Outcomes.” From https://www.huduser.gov/portal/periodicals/cityscpe/vol19num2/ch7.pdf“Managing in a Post-9/11, Post Katrina World: An Introduction to a Disaster-recovery Planning for Technical Communicators” (Located in the course shell.)“Recovering from Database Recovery: Case Studies and the Lessons They Teach” (Located in the course shell.)Note: Include these four (4) articles in your references section. These four (4) articles do not count towards the required number of references.After reading these articles, consider the following:The need for an organization to have a disaster recovery plan.How the attacks of September 11, 2001 affected Barclay’s Capital and Putman Investments. Did that impact Equifax disaster recovery plan? How?Whether or not Equifax had a disaster recovery plan. If so, what were the parts of the plan that allowed it to continue operations? If not, what should a disaster recovery plan have included in order to continue operations?Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:Identify the steps an organization should take to recover from a disaster and resume the business operations to normal modeSuggest two (2) methods that organizations can use in order to mitigate the risk of data lossSuggest two (2) methods that organizations can use in order to minimize the impact on personnel after a disasterExamine Equifax situation. Determine two (2) factors that contributed to a successful disaster recovery and two (2) factors that hindered a successful disaster recovery for the organizationUse at least three (3) quality references published within the past  year in this assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.