19th Century Romanticism Required Discussion ActivityNo unread replies.No replies.Listen to the First Movement from the Sixth Symphony by P. I. Tchaikovsky and use your text along with internet resources to respond to the following questions: Click to view undefinedWhat is the historical context for this composition? When was the piece composed? Where was the piece composed? What was life like for the composer? What historical and cultural events might have influenced the composer to write this piece? What kind of composition is this? Find a translation of the text, if necessary, and determine what kind of text it is. Where might this composition have been performed? Who might have performed the piece?Prepare to discuss personal events in the composer’s life that may have influenced him as he composed this piece.Draw some conclusions as to why the composer wrote this piece.How does this piece accomplish the composer’s goals? How does the composer express his inner life using the basic musical materials we described in the first course module? How does the composer employ timbre to accomplish his expressive goals? How does the composer employ texture to accomplish his expressive goals? How does the composer employ form to accomplish his expressive goals? How does the composer employ rhythm to accomplish his expressive goals? How does the composer employ melody to accomplish his expressive goals?Write your responses to the above questions and turn them in on the due date so we can discuss them in class.Here are some links that should prove helpful:http://www.classiccat.net/tchaikovsky_pi/74.info.php (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://dickstrawser.blogspot.com/2011/01/tchaikovskys-6th-symphony-end-of.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://rictornorton.co.uk/tchaikov.htm (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://www.homohistory.com/2012/10/tchaikovskys-passionate-life-and-tragic.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.