1) The purpose of the following assignment is to develop a program/ treatment plan and community restitution plan for the following juvenile offenders. I understand no family, social, or education history is provided. This assignment is designed so a recommendation can be based on the OFFENSE not the OFFENDER.Develop a treatment recommendation, community service hour recommendation (# of CSR hours assigned and activity) in addition to any recommendations you see fit, such as incarceration at the Juvenile Detention Facility. If this is included in your recommendation include the recommended incarceration length. Â Provide an explanation behind your recommendation.Develop a juvenile probation plan for the following juveniles who have committed the following offenses. a.(Johnny) Possession with intent to deliver crack cocaineb. (Sam) Burglary of an automobilec. (Mike) Vandalismd(Lizette) Aggravated assault on her 70-yr old grandmotherAssume that these juveniles have no criminal record.2) Find out what the State statute concerning waiver to adult court. How do they feel about the issue of trying juveniles as adults? At what age do you think juveniles should be tried as adults?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.