ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM OR PAPER THAT WAS USED BEFORE. MUST BE ALL ORIGINAL AND CURRENT.A well planned distribution channel system is a key component of the marketing mix that helps meet customer demands and achieve company goals. This assignment will analyze the role channels of distribution have in meeting the needs of consumers in both a brick and mortar and online retail setting. Assignment Steps Resources: University Library article on distribution channels in marketing that is not more than five years old; Marketing: Ch. 1: pg. 4-10; Ch. 2: pg. 40-46, 54-69; Ch. 15: pg. 408-420; Ch. 16: pg. 438-447; Week 4 video Scenario: You work for a newly formed sports apparel company and your manager has requested you help the company decide on the best distribution strategy to use for its products. You have begun research on the strategies and methods available by reviewing relevant articles on the topic. Based on your article review, you will decide what strategy(ies) is/are best and explain the reasoning behind your conclusion. Select an article from the University Library that is less than five years old on the role of distribution channels in marketing. Compose a 1,050-word article review covering the following:Define what a distribution channel is and discuss why it is important to the marketing process. Discuss the differences between direct and indirect distribution channels.Introduce the article and its author(s) and give a brief summary of its core message(s).Analyze the relationship distribution channels have to maintaining a satisfied target market.Compare and contrast similarities and differences in distribution strategies for online versus brick and mortar businesses. Use examples from a company you admire or your own work life examples to illustrate your points.Recommend distribution strategy(ies) for the company and what reasoning led you to conclude this was the best solution. Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources with one being the article from the University Library. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Please use this as one of your references- Kerin, Roger A. & Hartley, Steven W. (2017). Marketing (13th ed.). New York, New York: McGraw-Hill
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.