1. The United States exists in a mixed economic system – 1 where we advocate free enterprise but 1 where there is some government intervention. Therefore, does the government have the right to make decisions for its citizens like prohibiting smoking in public places? Does this represent too much government intervention or not enough? (Min 3/4 page)AND2. Explain what happens to supply, price, and quantity when the following conditions occur:a) A new technology is developed to pick peachesb) The government allows more furniture imports from Chinac) Interest rates are lowered to help spur the economyd) The cost of rubber which is used in the manufacturing of tires increasese) The government imposes a tax in imports of foreign cars
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.