** Serious help only – quality work – no plagiarism **Graphical representations needed for questions; need to be understandable and easy-to-read.****************************************************************ECO-201 Economic TheoryWeek 3 – ExternalitiesPart 1: DQ – Complete answer in 50 words or more.What are the advantages and disadvantages of the following tax systems: proportional tax, regressive tax, and progressive tax?Par 2: Assignment Consider the following hypothetical scenario: The city council has just approved the construction of an amusement park in your town. You are responsible for studying the impact of the new amusement park on the local economy and the surrounding community. Write a paper of approximately 550 words that addresses all of the questions below. Include the graphs, where indicated: Question 1: You know that the amusement park will increase the traffic flow and congestion in the streets around the amusement park. There are both businesses and neighborhoods adjacent to the increased traffic flow. The cost to the community is estimated to be $6 per park attendee. What kind of externality is this? Why? Graph #1: graph the market for amusement park business, labeling the demand curve, the social-value curve, the market equilibrium level of output, and the efficient level of output. Make sure your axes are also labeled. What is the per-unit amount of the externality? Question 2. You know that the amusement park will have events in the evening. This will increase both foot traffic and street traffic at night. You believe this will improve the safety of the surrounding businesses, with an estimated benefit of $2 per park attendee. §What kind of externality is this? Why? Graph #2: Create a new graph illustrating the market for amusement park business for these two externalities together. Label the demand curve, the social-value curve, the market equilibrium level of output, and the efficient level of output, also the axes. What is the net per-unit amount of both externalities? Discuss both government and private solutions that would result in an efficient outcome. Format your paper using Writing Style Handbook guidelines. Include a minimum of two scholarly sources.
Economics: Tax Systems; Externalities; Graphing Externalities
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.