According to Heraclitus, a Greek philosopher who was born in 535 B.C., “Change is the only constant.” John Kotter (1995) stated that there are eight steps to successfully leading change. They are:Create a sense of urgencyCreate the guiding coalitionDevelop a vision and strategyCommunicate the change visionEmpower employees for broad-based actionCreate a series of short-term winsConsolidate gains and produce more changeAnchor the changes in the corporate culture Your assignment (Mr. Phelps), should you choose to accept it, is to watch the following three YouTube videos: YouTube: YouTube: YouTube: After watching the videos, discuss what you feel is the most effective way for a leader to implement organizational change. Go into detail in each of the phases of the change as to the appropriate leadership style to ensure success. Compare it to a change effort that you have seen fail. What could the leader have done to ensure the change was successful? Kotter, J. (1995). Leading Change. Boston, MA, Harvard Business School Press.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.