Have you ever thought about how you could improve your major? Perhaps you have taken a required class for your major that you found did not best serve the overall major or you may have wished that a class was required for the major because it would better prepare students in your major for their future professions. In an essay of 800 words argue for the addition or deletion of a required class for your major (e.g., not general education requirements and so on). To support your argument, use two relevant sources, such as your department’s website/handbook, academic or professional journals, or articles from one of the newspapers. Keep in mind that you will enhance or detract from your own ethos based upon the sources you choose. You might find it useful to consider what sources will help you best support your claim–your thesis. Would a journal article, for example, best help you, or would a course catalog from another university best support your claim? You will need a works cited (MLA) or references (APA) page for this paper. If you are unsure about a source, please check with me. You may not use Wikipedia or equivalent sources for this essay. This is a thesis driven essay. I encourage you to use a “because clause” for your provisional thesis because doing so will help you use a claim and reason in your thesis. Be sure to explain and support your reasons while also giving details about the class you would add or delete so that a reader outside your discipline will understand what the class is about and how it relates to the major. It is important to remember that you are not making an argument only about what would be best for you. Your argument is about what would best serve the students in your major in terms of deleting or adding a required major course. You may not write about modifying an existing course.
Have you ever thought about how you could improve your major
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.