1. What do degrees of freedom ( df ) mean? Canbulat et al. (2015) did not provide the df s in their study. Why is it important to know the df for a t ratio? Using the df formula, calculate the df for this study. 2. What are the means and standard deviations ( SD s) for age for the Buzzy intervention and control groups? What statistical analysis is conducted to determine the difference in means for age for the two groups? Was this an appropriate analysis technique? Provide a rationale for your answer. 3. What are the t value and p value for age? What do these results mean?4. What are the assumptions for conducting the independent samples t -test?5. Are the groups in this study independent or dependent? Provide a rationale for your answer. 6. What is the null hypothesis for procedural self-reported pain measured with the Wong Baker Faces Scale (WBFS) for the two groups? Was this null hypothesis accepted or rejected in this study? Provide a rationale for your answer. 7. Should a Bonferroni procedure be conducted in this study? Provide a rationale for your answer. 8. What variable has a result of t = − 6.135, p = 0.000? What does the result mean? 9. In your opinion, is it an expected or unexpected ﬁnding that both t values on Table 2 were found to be statistically signiﬁ cant. Provide a rationale for your answer. 10. Describe one potential clinical beneﬁt for pediatric patients to receive the Buzzy intervention that combined cold and vibration during IV insertion.exercise 2:1. What are the assumptions for conducting a paired or dependent samples t -test in a study? Which of these assumptions do you think were met by the Lindsethet al. (2014) study? 2. In the introduction, Lindseth et al. (2014) described a “2-week washout between diets.” What does this mean? Why is this important? 3. What is the paired t -test value for mood (irritability) between the participants ’ consumption of high- versus low-aspartame diets? Is this result statistically signiﬁcant? Provide a rationale for your answer. 4. State the null hypothesis for mood (irritability) that was tested in this study. Was this hypothesis accepted or rejected? Provide a rationale for your answer.5. Which t value in Table 2 represents the greatest relative or standardized difference between the high- and low-aspartame diets? Is this t value statistically signiﬁ cant? Provide a rationale for your answer. 6. Discuss why the larger t values are more likely to be statistically signiﬁcant. 7. Discuss the meaning of the results regarding depression for this study. What is the clinical importance of this result? 8. What is the smallest, paired t -test value in Table 2 ? Why do you think the smaller t values are not statistically signiﬁcant? 9. Discuss the clinical importance of these study results about the consumption of aspartame. Document your answer with a relevant source. 10. Are these study ﬁndings related to the consumption of high- and low-aspartame diets ready for implementation in practice? Provide a rationale for your answer.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.