A.Definition/Comparison Questions Instructions: In your own words, define the pairs of terms given below.Write in complete sentences, stating the differences and relationships between the two terms, and give specific examples where appropriate.A complete answer usually requires four to eight sentences.In your own wordsIn your own wordsIn your own words1. bioluminescence / fluorescence2. endoplasmic reticulum (ER) / Golgi complex3. microtubule / microfilament4. enthalpy / free energy5. active site / allosteric site6. first law of thermodynamics / second law of thermodynamics7. antiport / symport8. exocytosis / pinocytosis9. NADH / NADPH10. aerobic respiration / photorespirationShort Answer/Short Essay Questions Instructions: Answer each of the questions given below in your own words.Write in complete sentences where appropriate. A complete answer usually requires one to two sentences per mark, so a three-mark question would be answered in three to six sentences.In your own wordsIn your own wordsIn your own words(2 marks) 1. What is a circadian rhythm?(2 marks) 2. What is a ribozyme?(3 marks) 3. Define adiabatic cooling.(5 marks) 4. Explain what it means when a reaction has a positive ΔG.(2 marks) 5. What are gated channels?(4 marks) 6. Explain what exchange diffusion means, and give an example.(9 marks) 7. Compare mitochondria and chloroplasts. Include both structure and function in your answer.(5 marks) 8. The electron transport chain of aerobic respiration leads to oxidative phosphorylation of ATP. What is an alternative way to synthesize ATP? Give an example of a specific reaction that uses this alternative way.(8 marks) 9. Chemiosmosis is a process that occurs both in aerobic respiration and photosynthesis. Explain similarities and differences in chemiosmosis between the two pathways.
Intro to Bio, definitions, comparisons, and explanations 1.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.