1000-1250 wordsPart 1 TasksIn general terms, discuss how the following should be taken into consideration when constructing an investment portfolio:AgeIncomeDebt level and assetsMarital statusParental statusRisk toleranceTime horizonGeneral economic conditionsPart 2 TasksTask 1Discuss the efficient market hypotheses, and answer the following question:Does this hypothesis support active trading or buying a passive stock index fund?Task 2Discuss several pieces of legislation that were enacted to protect against unethical investing practices.Task 3To illustrate your knowledge of portfolio construction, design a portfolio based on the following scenario:Robert and Susan Jenkins have inherited $200,000. They are aggressive investors with a joint annual income of $100,000, no debt, and an additional $500,000 in assets other than the $200,000 inheritance.Design 2 separate $200,000 portfolios based on the following scenarios:The couple has 3 children between the ages of 9 and 17 years old, and they will use this money to pay for their college education.The couple will use the money to help fund retirement in 35 years.When designing your portfolios, be sure to keep the following in mind:Each portfolio should contain at least 3 common stocks, 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) that you researched, and 3 bonds.Leaving a portion of the portfolio in cash is an option if you feel that is it appropriate.Charts and graphs should be used where appropriate.Portfolio models should be based on the Jenkins’ demographic profile and time horizon.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.