1. What are the major parts of an argumentative research paper? Using one of the resources from the Course Readings, provide an example of an outline for an argument. How is the author communicating key ideas? How does the reader know that the author is credible and is a trustworthy source?2. Persuasive presenters have several traits in common. Browse through TED talks http://www.ted.com/talks or American Rhetoric Website at http://www.americanrhetoric.com/ to find notable speakers who demonstrate strong communication traits. Compare and contrast the ways these speakers meaningfully communicate ideas to their audiences. Include the URL link of the speaker you choose to write about. In a short paragraph, respond to a classmate’s post, indicating whether you agree or disagree with his or her choice, and why.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.