1-2 Paragraphs for each question & please use APA citations ONLY.Q1:Kongstvedt (2013) states that “the backbone of any managed care plan is the provider network, consisting of contracted physicians, hospitals and health systems…” In your own words, explain contracting approaches for physicians and hospitals under managed care plans. Remember, if you use additional sources, be sure to cite and reference your posts.Q2: Many states have passed rules and regulations that provide protection of the sort envisioned in Patient Bill of Rights. The Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities was adopted by the US Advisory Commission on Consumer Protection and Quality in the Health Care Industry in 1998 which is a list of guarantees for those receiving medical care, such as fair treatment and autonomy over medical decisions. As I mentioned before, laws vary by state but include such mandates such as gag clauses (which prevent physicians from telling patients about all possible treatment options), a ban of pre-authorization requirements for ER care, and the creation of independent grievance panels to settle disputes between patients and HMO’s. Do you feel legislative involvement hinders the ability of doctors to provide quality medical care? Or, do the laws and regulations keep doctors from providing substandard care to some patients?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.