a. You observe Polaris at an altitude of 70° in the North, a quarter moon just rising, and your watch says its 6AM EST in NYC. What time is it locally? What’s your latitude and approximate longitude? How do youknow? Where are you? (Hint: what’s the longitude of NYC? How many degrees of longitude per timezone?You can use an online Atlas to see where you are).b. Suppose instead, from the position of the Southern Cross, you estimate that the South Celestial Pole is at analtitude of 25° in the South. You see a full moon halfway between the zenith and the western horizon, andyour watch tells you its 7 PM EST in NYC. Where are you?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.