A critical part of any IT project is testing. This is especially true when an IT project will affect customers and their relationship with the organization.Your Mobile Ordering Project team is helping to plan an internal alpha test of the new HB Company Mobile Ordering App to find the initial round of bugs and unintended consequences of its use, including how it interacts with the existing information systems.You are tasked with matching the customer’s mobile ordering interactions with HB Company’s internal processes and information systems.For example, when someone installs the app, the following is affected:The marketing and sales departments’ customer tracking and promotion processes (CRM system)The IT department customer data security processes and systemsIdentify ten possible customer interactions and describe the corresponding effects on the internal processes and information systems.Present your report in one of the following ways:A 2-page Microsoft® Word documentA Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheetA 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes and appropriate animationsNote: You can include diagrams developed with Microsoft® Visio®, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, or another software application approved by your Instructor if you feel it will enhance your report.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.