1st POST 250 words: Week 1: Grand Strategy Recently, Sears Holdings (consisting of Sears and Kmart stores) and Macy’s announced the combined closing of over 200 stores and the layoff of approximately 10,000 workers nationwide. Do some research either on Sears Holdings or on Macy’s. Be sure that you visit IBISWorld, and that you do some research on the Department Store industry. Then, answer the following: Describe the specific strategies that you believe Sears Holdings or Macy’s have followed in the past 2-3 years.Next, discuss why the strategies of these companies appear to be failing (why are both companies now needing to close so many stores?). Are the strategies of the company you selected flawed? If so, why? If not, what else is the cause of the multiple store closures on the part of both companies? 2nd Post 250 words Week 2: Constrasting Strategy Success with Strategy Failure In contrast to Sears and Macy’s, Target department stores appear to be thriving. Has Target pursued a more appropriate (or correct) strategy than Sears or Macy’s? If yes, what do you believe is the difference between their strategies (why has Target been relatively more successful)? If no, what then, is behind Target’s success? Be specific.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.