“Infographics”—those highly visual graphics that interpret statistical results in interesting ways—are used more and more to present research results that have meaning for businesses.Here are a few examples of infographics related to marketing:http://think.storage.googleapis.com/docs/top-3-tech-trends-marketers-should-watch-in-2015_infographics.pdfhttp://www.semagroup.com.au/15-infographics-to-guide-your-marketing-in-2015/http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/content-marketing-2015/614186Find and share an infographic that presents statistical results related to marketing and consumer trends (these often are frequency distributions but can include other types of analytical results). Describe how the infographic you chose effectively presents the research results. Is this a good way to present the data? Why or why not?Respond to two classmates’ postings with an analysis of their infographics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.