1) Consider the definition of a “project” and identify a project you wish to plan. Write a one page narrative describing the project, and why this project is a good candidate for IT project management course work.2) Complete a Project Initiation (Guidance) Document and Project Charter for your selected project.3) Develop a communications plan for your project, including a RACI-O matrix. Also, develop a preliminary Risk Register, including risk response plans.4) Develop a WBS and resource loaded schedule for your project, depicting the latter in a Gantt Chart. Upon completion of the schedule, determine and highlight your project’s Critical Path.5) Develop a budget for your project, using the 3rd level of your approved WBS. Use a reasonable fully-loaded average hourly rate for each role on the project. Include any ODC costs you might incur during project completion. And don’t forget to include reserves.Also, update your Risk Register to include any new risks identified during the development of your resource loaded schedule and budget.6) Complete Documentation.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.