“Backup and Restore” Suppose you are a DBA for WonderWorks, a large-sized company with 30 SQL server. Two (2) of the servers are considered critical, and the remaining are considered non-critical. You have been tasked to create a backup strategy for your database servers. Outline the benefits of using a backup model that uses full backups, differential backups, and transactional log backups. Justify the use of such a model to a CIO who is reluctant to spend budget on backups. Imagine you are a DBA researching an easier solution to back up your database. Review the article titled “Copy Databases with Backup and Restore” located at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms190436%28v=sql.110%29.aspx. Then, briefly explain the benefits of copying databases with backup and restore. Determine whether or not you would use this method, and explain the reasons why or why not. “Security Issues” Review the following article titled “Common SQL Server Security Issues and Solutions” located at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.05.sql.aspx. Next, suggest two (2) threats that you believe would be the most difficult to manage. Provide a rationale for your responseImagine you are a DBA for a midsize Accounting company. Every January your company hires fifteen (15) temporary accountants to help with tax season. However, the new temporary employees need to access the database. Outline the security concern(s) with allowing temps to access the database. Then, provide a solution to mitigate such concerns. “Security Templates” As a DBA, you are responsible for security. Provide three (3) reasons to complete a security baseline, and describe the key ways that the Security Compliance Manager can help achieve a company’s security goals.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.