A key ingredient in employee satisfaction is feeling knowledgeable and competent. This begins with an effective orientation and training program for each new employee. Most organizations hold a formal new employee orientation session covering the organization goals and structure, employment policies, employee conduct etc. In addition to general organization orientation, it is important for new employee also be oriented to the HIM department.For this assignment you will design a checklist which will include the various topics you will want your new employee to know about working in the HIM department. As the various topics are discussed, the employee and you will initial each item to indicate they have heard and understood the information. When the orientation is complete the employee will sign and date the checklist, as this document will become a part of the employee’s file.Create a New Orientation Checklist Form to include the following items:Name and address of the hospitalEmployee’s name, ID#List the various topics you will cover with your new employeeArea for the employee to initial off on each topicSignature and date line for employee
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.