1. How would the production of fermentation products differ from that of other food products? REVISEThe production of fermentation products differs from that of other food products because they are produced “when microorganisms…break down sugar in the absence of oxygen” (135). During production, the nutrients that might attract other organisms is removed. For yeast fermentation, ethyl alcohol is produced by the fermenting yeast, then evaporates when baked. Some yeasts ferment carbohydrates, require lactic acid producing bacteria, or require a greater reduction of bacterial contamination (as was discovered during the development of pasteurization). The production of fermentation products might require bacteria that causes other food products to spoil (like when yogurt, sour cream, or cheese are produced). Others might require a mold and combination of yeasts or fermenting bacteria to break down starch and supply the microorganisms that are fermenting to have sugar they need to produce organic acids or alcohol.For question 2 paraphrase and go in detail about the products (say wheat bread, whole milk, greek yogurt, pepper jack and provolone and cheddar cheese, and soy sauce!)2. What products of fermentation do you use on a daily basis? REVISEThe products of fermentation that I use on a daily basis include bread, milk, yogurt, cheese, and soy sauce.
Paraphrase answers below make sure it is not close to the original
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.