A device is specified in the sixth character and is only used to specify devices that remain after the procedure is completed. There are (4) general types of devices:· Biological or synthetic material that takes the place of all or a portion of a body part· Biological or synthetic material that assists or prevents a physiological function· Therapeutic material that is not absorbed by, eliminated by, or incorporated into a body part· Mechanical or electronic appliances used to assist, monitor, take the place of or prevent a physiological functionThere are times when incidental materials are used and left in the body but do not qualify as a device. Distinguish what kind of materials that could be confused with a device if it is used within a procedure and the item is left in the body. Research and find a current news article that addresses the topic of an incidental material used during a procedure being left in the body when it does not qualify as a device. Summarize the article and provide the link to the resources in your post.1 page, approx 200 words
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.