A two page personal statement to apply to UX graduate program that answers the following questions:Why you selected this degree program for your next academic agendaIT is one of the most fast growing industry. with my architecture background. I am interested in how technology interact with people.2. How this degree ties into your future career goalsfuture goal is to be connected to the world. Using my knowledge in interaction between technology and people to better our daily life. and IT is one of the most important element to connect with the world nowadays. 3.Relevant past experiences to help application reviewers understand your rationale for applying to this programMy degree, B.A in architecture give me the background on how to design something good and actually works well with people. Architects design to fit people’s use an I think it is similar to UX.Little more background of myself:2 years of experience working in the architecture field. Have a BS in architecture. Won design awards.Following is the program outcome for your reference:The program’s outcomes are expected to provide a firm foundation that enables graduates to achieve the above program objectives. The Human Factors/Ergonomics Program is designed to produce industrial and systems engineering graduates who:Have an ability to apply knowledge of the sciences of human factors and workplace ergonomics.Have an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.Have an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet accepted human factors and workplace ergonomics standards within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety,manufacturability, and sustainability.Have an ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.Have an ability to identify, formulate and solve human factors and workplace ergonomics problems.Have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.Have an ability to communicate effectively.Have the broad education necessary to understand the impact of human factors and workplace ergonomics solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.Have a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in, life-long learning.Have the knowledge of contemporary issues.Have an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern human factors and workplace ergonomics tools necessary for industrial and systems engineering practiceFeel free to contact me if you need more info.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.