According to a widely accepted philosophical principle known as Ockham’s Razor, “It is vain to do more with more what can be done with fewer” (William of Ockham). In other words, the simplest solution is usually the correct one, so we should never posit the existence of more entities than needed when providing an explanation of things. In the face of the apparent “fine-tuning” of the universe, proponents of the fine-tuning argument posit the existence of God in order to explain the orderliness and complexity of the universe while many opponents of the argument posit the existence of a very large number of multiple universes to explain the apparent “fine-tuning.” Of these two options, which do you think is more in tune with the principle of Ockham’s Razor and why?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.