“Aerodynamic Forces and Energy” Choose one of the following topics for your initial post this week:Explore the interactive titled “Lift and Drag” under the Lift and Drag terms section of the Science corner. You can also view it at http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/lift-drag.html. Next, describe the way in which one could use both Newton’s Third Law of Motion and the Bernoulli Effect to explain the generation of a lifting force when air passes over an airfoil.Read the article titled “Why don’t I fall out when a roller coaster goes upside down?” under the Forces terms section of the Science corner. You can also view it at http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/rollercoaster.html. Next, imagine that you are trying to convince your apprehensive friend John to take his first roller-coaster ride. Then, explain to John the manner in which the roller-coaster engineers use physics to create a safe, yet thrilling ride. Note: In your explanation, be sure to include a discussion of potential energy, kinetic energy, angular momentum, frictional forces, and inertia when analyzing all aspects of the roller-coaster ride.
Please respond to the following below, this is for a Physical Science Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.