1. Privacy is a concept that is rapidly evolving in relation to the most public of mediums, the Internet, which became even more super-charged with social networking websites. In a recent California election, one ballot measure, Proposition 8, asked voters a question on marriage. Donors to the Prop 8 campaign found that their names, addresses, and amount of contribution were masked up with Google Maps and thus rendered into a format showing the world a map image of donors’ names, street addresses, and dollar contributions. All this data is public record information already, but still quite inconvenient to access. What are the side effects of this action?2. For apps to be featured on the iPhone, developers must build it with Apple’s software development kit and then apply for approval. Apple rejected the Google Voice iPhone App, and further stated that it would not accept any applications that incorporated Google Voice functionality. Apple reasoned that this app duplicates the phone’s core features. It also rejected Google’s location-based app Google Latitude. If you were developing a collaborative platform, do you think the best model is this collaborative model, or is the open innovation model better – if your main goal is to maximize innovation? What if your main goal is to make money?3. Plaintiffs filed a class action lawsuit against investment banks alleging that they inflated prices on more than 300 IPOs, causing IPO investors to overpay for stock, and unlawfully benefited these banks through overcompensation of banking commissions and profits made through quick sales of this stock in their own accounts before prices settled into a more realistic valuation. How would you combat such abuses going forward?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.