5 Answers and 3 Summaries On your own words, No plagiarism, No Grammar Error and No Overdue Please write in the subject line which of these questions you are going to solve for discussion.1. Consider the following scenario: You have 4 shirts and 5 pants. How many different outfits can make? Give at least 2 other examples where you use the fundamental counting principle in life. 2. Entering a PIN number for an ATM machine is an example of a permutation. The order that we enter the number matters. How is that different from a combination? Give an example of a permutation and a combination from life, and explain why each example is a permutation or combination.3. Rolling a pair of dice is an example of an independent event. Whatever number is rolled on the first dice doesn’t change the outcome of the second dice that is rolled. Give another example of an independent and explain why it is an independent event. What is a dependent event? Give an example and explain why the example is a dependent event.4. Sitting at a bus stop bench and sitting on a bus are an example of a non-overlapping (mutually exclusive) event. Why are they mutually exclusive? Give at least two other examples of mutually exclusive events and explain why they are mutually exclusive.5. If you were to flip a coin two times, it is possible that both coin flips land a head. In this case, you have 100% heads as a result of two coin tosses. However, if you flip a coin 1,000 times, it is nearly impossible for them all to result in heads. This is an example of the Law of Large Numbers. Give at least two other examples from life where the Law of Large Numbers can be applied.********** VIDEO SUMMARIES **********************
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.