A: For this Discussion, select an event concerning public health not previously used in the course. Consider the style of leadership used by the key player or players in the event. Was the leadership perspective effective or ineffective? What justifications may be made for use of the selected perspective?Post a brief description of the event. Then, explain leadership styles of one or more key players of the event. Finally, justify the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the style(s) of leadership among the key player(s) on event outcomes. Be specific.B: For this Discussion, select a public health leadership issue that interests you as a possible research topic for a dissertation. Additionally, think about how your work completed in this course may assist you in your dissertation and future career as a leader in public health.Post a brief description of the current public health leadership issue you selected and explain why that issue interests you. Then, explain two ways the information you gathered in this course can be applied to your future dissertation research or to your role as a scholar-practitioner. Be specific and use examples to illustrate your points.Nahavandi, A. (2014). The art and science of leadership (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.Chapter 1, “Definition and Significance of Leadership”Chapter 6, “Current Era in Leadership”Chapter 7, “Other Leadership Perspectives” Chapter 9, “Leading Change”Chapter 10, “Developing Leaders
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.