A small grocery store has one checkout. You have been asked to write a program to simulate thegrocery store as it checks out customers. YOU ARE REQURED TO USE A QUEUE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.The queue program (qu.py). Here are some guidelines:1. A customer gets to the checkout every 1 – 5 minutes2. The checker can process one customer every 5 – 15 minutes (depends on how many groceriescustomer has – 10 items or less will take 5 minutes, 11 – 20 items will take 6 – 10 minutes, morethan 20 items will take 11 – 15 minutes – you will need two random numbers)3. The program should find the average wait time for customers and the number of customers leftin the queue4. Use the random number generator to get values for when customers get to the checkout andhow long the checker will take.5. You are not required to use classes, but it might make things easierExtra :Add another checkout. This one should be an express lane in which customers with10 or less items canuse it. Modify the original program so that it now has 2 queues, one for the regular checkout and onefor the express checkout. Express customers arrive at the checkout every 1-2 minutes. The expresschecker can process a customer every 2-5 minutes.You will need to figure out how to determine if the customer is express or not.The program should print out the same as above plus average wait time for express customers andnumber of express customers still in the queue.You must turn in both programs separately if you do the extra.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.