A Personal Health Record is a place where a patient can save all of his or her own health information in one place so that it is always available, no matter where the patient is. A personal health record could be simple such as a paper copy of every record from every place the paper has ever been in a large envelope, or online documentation of all of a patient’s records online in the Cloud. A Personal Health Record is not the same as a Patient Portal where a patient can access his or her records for only one Healthcare Organization that is completely under the control of that healthcare Organization, but rather a collection of the patient’s records from all healthcare organizations where they have been seen that is under the control of the patientChoose an online Personal Health Record (Some examples are myphr.com, Google Health, Microsoft Health Vault, My Doclopedia PHR, MyHealthFolders, RememberItNow, and Lucy by Epic). Test out the PHR using your own real information, or using a pseudonym. Write about your experience, answering the following questions:What features does this PHR offer?How do they protect your privacy?What are the benefits of this PHR?What are the drawbacks of this PHR?Would you use this PHR yourself? Why or why not?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.