11 to 15 pages on this question not including title page and referencesQuestion 3: ResearchThe ability to read, understand, critique, and integrate research studies and to design a study to address a gap in the research literature is a vital tool for a doctoral student. As you write your dissertation, you may be reading hundreds of studies, many of which you will evaluate as part of a coherent literature review. Select five empirical articles from peer-reviewed journals that: • you consider critical to your understanding of your area of dissertation research • all address a particular phenomenon and attempt to contribute to theory about it Part 1 1. Describe each study, including: • the research problem, questions, or hypotheses • the research purpose • type of design and elements of the design (e.g., sample, data analysis, operationalization of constructs) • threats to validity and if and how they were addressed • the findings and their implications 2. Critically evaluate each study: Does the author make a compelling case for the meaning and significance of the findings? Part 2 Write a literature review that explains what is known and not known about the phenomenon based on a critical evaluation of the five studiesPart 3 Develop a research question that addresses one of the unknowns you identified in Part 2 and sketch a quantitative or qualitative study that can answer the question about what is unknown and contribute to theory (in some sense of theory you discuss in Question 1).Address: • the research purpose • type of design and elements of the design (e.g., sample, the type of data you need to collect and how you will collect it, data analysis) • the strengths and weaknesses of your envisioned design and methods • quantitative: threats to validity and how your design will address them • quantitative: the constructs you will measure and what you will do in order to determine how to operationalize them (you need not identify specific measures) • qualitative: your means of ensuring the quality of your findings • justification for why your chosen design and methods are more appropriate for your research question than alternatives you have considered • your methods of data analysis • how the data you collect will enable you to answer your research question and contribute to theory Draw on the additional resources for this course for guidance in understanding the concepts (e.g., internal validity, threats to validity, and operationalization) needed to address this question.
Select five empirical articles from peer reviewed journals that
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.