3-4 pages, not including cover, abstract, and reference pages.BUYU Manufacturing has been contracted to provide SAEL Electronics with printed circuit and motherboards (PC) boards under the following terms:100,000 PC boards will be delivered to SAEL in one month.In 3 months, SAEL has an option to take the delivery of an additional 100,000 boards by giving BUYU a 30-day notice.SAEL will pay $5 for each board it takes.BUYU manufactures the PC boards through a process called batching, and manufacturing costs are as follows:The manufacturing batch run has a fixed setup cost of $250,000, regardless of the run size.The marginal manufacturing cost is $2.00 per board, regardless of the size of the batch run.BUYU must decide whether it should manufacture all 200,000 PC boards now, or if it should manufacture 100,000 now and the other 100,000 boards only if SAEL decides to buy them. If BUYU manufactures 200,000 now and SAEL does not exercise its option, then BUYU will lose the manufacturing cost of the extra 100,000 boards. BUYU believes that there is a 50% chance that SAEL will exercise its option to buy the additional 100,000 PC boards.Discuss the potential profit of manufacturing all 200,000 boards now.Draw a decision tree for the decision that BUYU faces.If BUYU uses its expected profit as the basis for its decision, determine the preferred course of action.Determine the range of values of the probability that SAEL will exercise its option, making the decision found in part c as optimal, and determine the expected value of perfect information about whether SAEL will exercise its option.Assume now that BUYU is constantly risk averse with a risk tolerance of $100,000, and answer parts 3 and 4 again.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.