1. Discuss the failures of the Article of Confederation that led to creation the the U.S. Constitution?2. What is federalism? Describe the balance of power between the federal government and state governments. In your response you may want to discuss the supremacy clause, the 9th, 10th, and 14th amendments, as well as any relevant Supreme Court decisions.3. What are the three branches of government? Describe what each one does in your own words and in a few brief sentences.4. According to John Locke, in your own words, what is freedom, what is liberty, how are liberty and freedom related, how are liberty and freedom different?5. Based reading the U.S. Constitution, describe each of the following:One check or balance that the federal executive branch has on the federal legislative branch.One check or balance that the federal executive branch has on the federal judicial branch.One check or balance that the federal legislative branch has on the federal executive branch.One check or balance that the federal legislative branch has on the federal judicial branch.One check or balance that the federal judicial branch has on the executive branch.One check or balance that the federal judicial branch has on the federal legislative branch.Be sure to cite what article and section that each check or balance is found in the U.S. Constitution.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.