About Your Signature AssignmentSignature/Benchmark Assignments are designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. Signature/Benchmark Assignments are graded with a grading guide or an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for course/program improvements. Purpose of Assignment The purpose of this assignment is to discuss the elements of the different types of employment relationships and to analyze the ethics behind potentially discriminatory employment policies. Assignment Steps Scenario: An employee is hired by Dream Massage to be a massage therapist. She is hired as an independent contractor and, therefore, receives no tax withholding or employment benefits. Dream Massage requires the employee to work a set schedule, provides her clients and all her massage products, and exercises complete control over how she does her work. In addition, when the employee shows up to work the first day, she is informed by her employer she cannot wear her hijab as it violates the company’s dress policy. Create a 700- to 1,050-word report in which you examine the employment issues presented in the scenario, including the following: Analyze whether the employee qualifies as an employee or independent contractor.Discuss whether Dream Massage has potentially violated any employment discrimination laws.Analyze the ethical considerations behind maintaining a rigid company dress policy.Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Signature Assignment: Employment Classification and Discrimination
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.