About Your Signature AssignmentSignature/Benchmark Assignments are designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. Signature/Benchmark Assignments are graded with a grading guide or an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for course/program improvements.Prepare an 18- to 22-slide visual presentation with speaker notes or a professional looking video requesting initial funding of $5,000-$500,000 to start and run a start-up company or a new project within an existing firm. The proposed start-up company could be a new idea, an existing business model, or a new business within an existing firm.Create the presentation or video with at least one slide to cover each area:Include a title page.Analyze the proposed entrepreneurial firm.Develop a feasibility analysis for the product or service.Create an effective business plan that is justified by using competitor analyses and competitive analysis grids.Describe and respond to three issues that new entrepreneurial firms face as a start-up.Identify and analyze new customers using the three steps.Explain how the firm will pursue growth.Create the strategy for internal growth.Compose a well thought out conclusion.Showcase all academic and business references.Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Signature Assignment: Entrepreneurship Funding Request
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.